Roadmap to PM Leadership
|Dates:||March 17-31, 2014 Check for other dates|
|Meets:||M from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Location:||Center for Innovation and Growth, Berea 113-114|
|Rate:||Registration Fee: $1299.00|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
If you are registering for someone else or a group, call us at 440-826-2253.
Course DescriptionThis course meets for three Fridays, April 17, 24 and May 1, 2015.
Recent research into leadership behaviors of successful project and program managers provide a unique view of what drives success. So if you are: looking to refine your leadership skills, curious if your current behaviors will help you achieve success, seeking leadership tools to advance your skills
- Discover benefits and strategies for developing a strong professional network
- Apply techniques that can quickly assess organizational culture and decision-making processes
- Evaluate projects to ensure strategic alignment
- Adapt personal styles to accommodate different strategies and structures
- Assess organizational readiness for implementing change
- Build trust and define your sphere of influence
- Create your leadership roadmap for advancement
Targe Audience: Designed for experienced project and program managers who are responsible for the delivery of projects that cross-functions within the organization