Innovation 101 Workshop
Innovation Basic Skills For Today's Fast Paced World!
Join The Innovation Garage® at Baldwin Wallace University’s Center for Innovation and Growth in Cleveland for this 1 Day session that provides the basics on Innovation that will help you in your daily work.
Everyone Can Innovate - NOW
No matter your role in the organization, being more innovative means you can create, communicate, and accelerate ideas for anything.
At this 1 day program workshop you'll experience the fundamentals of the innovation necessary for creating front end ideas for products, processes, and services.
In this workshop you’ll learn the very basics on:
- How to create ideas and problem solve (with methods 8x more effective than brainstorming).
- How to communicate ideas in a way that builds them up and sells.
- How to take an idea from inspiration to reality - FAST
- Mindset Neuroscience and it's application to Innovation & Growth
- MindMapping (Basics as an innovation acceleration tool)
- Innovation Basics Systems Skills (Create - Communicate - Commercialize)
- Case Story Application of Design Thinking Introductory Skills (Empathy - Define - Ideate - Prototype - Test)
- HFX Introdutory Skills (Hacking for X Using Missions Model Canvas)
How It Works
1) Convenient On-Line Digital Classes & Survey’s: Before attending the session, you take a short strengths assessment and innovation culture survey, and watch a few short videos.
2) Practical “Hands on” Class: At the live class you’ll roll your sleeves up in interactive experiences to cover the content in a dynamic, fast paced way.
3) Valuable Application to Your Work: You’ll get started applying the new mindset, systems, and tools to your work - connecting the dots from theory into practical application.
4) Post Session - Post session, consider attending an extended 3.0 day Innovation program for yourself or with your team team. These 3 Day education programs with optional certifications help build your capability for growth. With the help of a master black belt from The Innovation Garage® providing on-site and virtual coaching supporting your team’s success.
Proof It Works
What Attendees Say:
“Intense. Insightful. A wake up call for me.” VP – Global Fortune 500 Financial Services Company
“Really enjoyed the practical application and hands on learning, the group collaboration for different points of view, and pushing my limits to think differently.” Innovation Analyst, Fortune 200 Company
“Great details with very good content and road map on what to do.” Supply Chain Leader, Privately Held CPG Company
“This is a hands-on program, providing a great explanation on how all the innovation techniques work together.” Operational Excellence Facilitator – Hospital Network
“Good Balance on Theory and Practice” Supply Chain Leader – Publicly Traded Pharma Company
“A Great Hands on Experience and networking opportunity with other organizations!” Innovation Analyst, Fortune 200 Company
“I really enjoyed the smaller class size, learning the methods, then applying what we learned right away.” Project Manager – Mid-Market Privately Held Technology Company
There are no scheduled sessions at this time. Sign up to be notified when this course is available.