Integrating Agile Concepts into Your Traditional Project
Hearing all the buzz about agile, wondering how you can get in the game? There are many ways to gain the benefits of Agile – from full on methodology to a hybrid approach. If you not ready to pick a method, but still interested in how you can use components of Agile, then this course is designed for you. The course provides an over view of Agile concepts and maps Agile techniques to a traditional project management process.
- Determine a project’s readiness for Agile concepts
- Identify specific Agile techniques that can be applied to a traditional project’s planning and monitoring activities
- Develop an implementation strategy for Agile integration
- Overview of Agile
- Agile’s view on project constraints
- Establishing the hybrid environment
- Suitability assessment
- Establishing the framework for success
- Mapping of Traditional PMI Body of Knowledge areas to Agile technique
- Timing & Tracking
- Action Planning - building an implementation strategy for a project and the team
There are no scheduled sessions at this time. Sign up to be notified when this course is available.